Mission Statement and Class Schedule
"Where learning has no limits and together we work for the success of all."
As a student in my class, I expect the following:
- Arrive on time and enter the classroom quietly.
- Have what you need for class, including a pen and a sharpened pencil.
- Speak positively to classmates and the teacher.
- Raise your hand to ask questions or to make comments.
- Stay on-task and avoid actions that distract other students.
A = 90-100
B = 80-89
C = 70-79
D = 60-69
F = 59 and below
Mr. Yoder's Teaching Schedule and Classes
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday Schedule:
Advisory: 7:55-8:56 and 1st Period - US History II
2nd Period - 9:00-9:45 - English Class Small Groups
3rd Period - 9:49-10:50 - US History II
4th Period - Lunch - 10:50-11:15
5th Period - 11:19-12:20 - US History II
6th Period - 12:24-1:26 - US History II
7th Period - 1:30-2:15 - Planning
8th Period - 2:19-3:05 - Planning
Please Note: As with all material found on the Internet, teachers and parents should be very careful in allowing students to explore these sites unless direct supervision is provided. Harrisonburg City Public Schools is not responsible for the content of various links beyond the initial levels of each site.
All Clipart on this site are courtesy of Microsoft Office
Last updated 03/03/2017