Ask the Superintendent
Do you have a question about Harrisonburg City Schools? Perhaps you heard something in the grocery store that made you think, “Is that really true?” The Grapevine is your chance to ask the superintendent. This is not a gossip column so please review these guidelines for submitting questions:
- Comments about personnel or legal matters, or concerning confidential individual student issues, will not be addressed.
- Please be courteous. Comments must be civil in tone, and only appropriate submittals will be addressed.
- Full name and email address must be included with submissions.
- Do not submit spam or solicitations (commercial, political or other) of any kind.
- By submitting comments, you are granting Harrisonburg City Public Schools the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, and use such information or other material in whole or in part.
- Submissions will be reviewed by the superintendent or designee before being considered for a response. Submissions that do not conform to these guidelines, or which are otherwise determined to be inconsistent with legitimate educational concerns, will not be addressed. Any submissions posted may be edited for length or form or portions combined before posting.