Limitless Learning, Success for All!
- All students learn.
- Learning is the priority of our school.
- Students develop skills to meet or exceed state standards.
- A safe, positive, and inviting school facilitates student learning and develops respectful behavior.
- Collaboration and differentiated instruction maximizes student success.
- The appreciation of differences and diversity within our community is essential.
Doors open at 8:10 AM
Tardy Bell rings at 8:45 AM
Dismissal Bell rings at 3:35 PM
As with all material found on the Internet, teachers and parents should be very careful in allowing students to explore these sites unless direct supervision is provided. Waterman Elementary is not responsible for the content of various links beyond the initial levels of each site.