Dual Language Immersion
It is hard to believe that Smithland's dual language immersion program is about to embark on its fourth year! I am very excited to be teaching third grade and cannot wait to get started this fall. My focus for this upcoming year is to help students expand and improve upon their productive language skills (speaking and writing).
You may contact me by email at: email@example.com
If you would like to volunteer in the Spanish classroom, please contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let me know when you can come. Volunteers can:
- Read to a student
- Have a student read to you
- Help a student practice counting coins or review math facts
- Cut, glue, assemble, laminate, copy, sharpen pencils, etc.
- Take pictures
- Leer con los estudiantes
- Escuchar cuentos de los estudiantes
- Ayudar a los estudiantes a practicar contando monedas o a repasar las operaciones básicas de matemáticas
- Recortar, pegar, armar, laminar, sacar copias, afilar lápices, etc.
- Sacar fotos
Last Updated June/July 2013