Spotswood Elementary School Library
HAVE A WONDERFUL SUMMER!
Read Every Day!!!!!
READ EVERY DAY!!!
Spotswood Elementary School Library is a central part of the school's learning environment, providing many of the resources to help students develop the critical-thinking and problem-solving skills needed to manage information in this century. The library staff promotes the use of library resources and integration of learning activities across the school curriculum by providing:
- collection designed to complement and enrich classroom instruction
- resources in varying formats to meet different individual interests, maturity levels, and cognitive abilities of our students
- a school-wide program of instruction in research and information skills to prepare pupils for independent use of learning resources
- guidance for students as they access and use resources to meet their individual needs
- DON'T FORGET TO KEEP LIBRARY BOOKS IN BACKPACKS SO THEY ARE ALWAYS READY FOR LIBRARY DAY. A student's library day will vary as we are on a six day rotation schedule rather than a Monday-Friday schedule. Check your home for books with a Spotswood Library Barcode so that library books can come back to the library.
Parent check-out is available! Please see Mrs. Murray for more information.
As with all materials found on the Internet, teachers and parents should be very careful in allowing students to explore these sites unless direct supervision is provided. Spotswood Elementary is not responsible for the content of various links beyond the initial levels of each site.